Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spicy Chicken Roll Ups

For dinner this evening we had Spicy Chicken Roll Ups that I found on the kraft.com website. This was a awesome. It was like having lasagna. It wasn't hard to make at all. I used whole wheat lasagna noodles and cooked them. Used a rotisserie chicken from Krogers. If you don't like things spicy use less red pepper. I used the whole teaspoon but when I make them again I will cut back a little bit on the red pepper if Alex is here.
I was able to get 10 roll ups. I probably stuffed a couple of them with too much chicken mixture and I might not have gotten all of the chicken of of the rotisserie chicken.

I hope you enjoy it!

Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 eggs, beaten
12 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained

HEAT oven to 375ºF.

MIX first 3 ingredients; combine 1/2 cup with chicken, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs. Spread 1/4 cup onto each noodle; roll up.

SPREAD 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with lasagna rolls (seam-sides down), remaining sauce mixture and mozzarella.

BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment